Investing in mutual funds doesn’t have to be difficult, as long as you steadfastly follow six straightforward principles. These are based on the commonsense advice that history’s best investors have used and subsequently taught to students of the markets. Stray from these rules at your own peril!
1. Be an investor in your funds, not a trader.
2. Focus on equity funds.
3. Invest in your funds regularly, through all market ups and downs.
4. Take advantage of tax-advantaged accounts whenever possible.
5. Intelligently diversify your funds and allocate your assets.
6. Concentrate your portfolio in just a handful of funds.
You can learn more in the How to Use the Mutual Fund Informer Guide or in the educational articles included in each issue of the Mutual Fund Informer, a new monthly mutual fund newsletter publication from ICLUBcentral that presents profiles of high-quality mutual funds with superior long-term track records. Get profiles of high-quality mutual funds at lowest subscriber rate plus sample a free issue now.