Save $100 off the regular price by registering before Feb. 18 and join us at the big event at the Chicago Marriot O’Hare.
Why Should You Attend the BetterInvesting National Convention?
- BINC will SHARE THE WEALTH of investment education with you
- BINC is the premiere investment conference where you can network with over 300 likeminded better investors
- There will be 60-plus classes and seminars over three days where you can learn from the experts better investing techniques to improve the performance of your portfolio
- The beginner class series will teach attendees about the stock market and how to use the BetterInvesting tools for stock analysis
- Speaker Ralph Acampora will share his five decades of investment experience and why he is called the “Godfather of Technical Analysis”
- You’ll find hidden nuggets and investment gems worthy of additional study to propel your portfolio forward
- You can meet face-to-face with corporations to understand their plans for continued growth and success
- As an attendee you’ ll be able to submit your portfolio for review in the BI Portfolio contest
- Opening/Closing ceremony with door prizes, meals and games to test your investing acumen
Sign Up Here
Regardless if you’re someone who’s just starting on your investing journey or a seasoned investor looking for investment ideas or fine tuning your investing technique, 2019 BINC has classes designed for you. So click here to Register for 2019 BINC and save $100 then click here for a List of 2019 BINC Classes and Seminars to plan your day. For more information about 2019 BINC, click here More Information about 2019 BINC and book a hotel room at Book a Hotel Room.
Here Are the Prices
Spouse of Member
Nonmember of BetterInvesting
Young Adult (Under 30)
BetterInvesting is a national nonprofit organization that has been empowering individual investors since 1951. Founded in Detroit, the association (formerly known as National Association of Investors Corporation) was borne of the conviction that anyone can become a successful long-term investor by following common-sense investing practices. BetterInvesting has helped more than 5 million people become better, more informed investors by providing webinars, in-person events, easy-to-use online tools for analyzing stocks, a monthly magazine and a community of volunteers and like-minded investors. For more information about BetterInvesting, visit its website at www.betterinvesting.org or call toll free (877) 275-6242.