From March 2-5, The MoneyShow Orlando will mark its 35th anniversary and BetterInvesting’s CEO Kamie Zaracki and Doug Gerlach, president of ICLUBcentral, will be on hand to celebrate and share a wealth of investing tips.
Register here for the free event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, which includes more than 150 educational classes on the current state of the stock market and an Exhibit Hall with state-of-the-art investing tools and software. This is your chance to discover select growth opportunities in technology, health care, and other industries; identify under-the-radar dividend stocks that offer safety and high yields; and uncover some great potential values in hard-hit mining and energy stocks
- On Wednesday, March 2, Kamie will lead an introductory class discussing why you should invest in stocks and how BetterInvesting’s common-sense approach can help you out outwit the Street.
- On Saturday, March 5, Kamie will provide an easy-to-use framework for evaluating stocks to identify quality companies selling at reasonable prices.
- On Thursday, March 3, Doug will preside over a clinic on small-cap stocks, providing in-depth studies of several companies using his SmallCap Informer newsletter’s rules for small-company analysis.
- On Friday, March 4, Doug will join a panel of top advisers who will discuss their investment outlooks for 2016, identifying steps investors ought to take and the biggest mistakes to avoid.
- Later on Friday, March 4, Doug will discuss how individual investors can cut through the noise of Wall Street and study stocks following seven simple steps.
BetterInvesting is a national nonprofit organization that has been empowering individual investors since 1951. Founded in Detroit, the association (formerly known as National Association of Investors Corporation) was borne out of the conviction that anyone can become a successful long-term investor by following commonsense investing practices. BetterInvesting has helped more than 5 million people become better, more informed investors by providing webinars, in-person events, easy-to-use online tools for analyzing stocks, a monthly magazine and a community of volunteers and like-minded investors. For more information about BetterInvesting, visit its website at www.betterinvesting.org or call toll free (877) 275-6242.