Apple (AAPL) once again led the pack as the stock with the most transactions for the most recent eight weeks through March 31, according to myICLUB.com data. Subscribers to the service recorded 195 buys and 31 sells.
During these eight weeks users of BetterInvesting’s online tools estimated five-year annual sales and earnings growth at about 11.5 percent. The forecast for the high P/E averaged 16.3, which would put the forecast for the high price at $204. The estimated low price was $81.40. The average potential return was 10%.
The rest of the top 10 varied between stocks being primarily bought and those being sold off:
- Apple (AAPL) (195 buys, 31 sells)
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) (71 buys, 12 sells)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) (35 buys), 20 sells)
- Disney (DIS) (43 buys, 6 sells)
- Visa (V) (41 buys, 7 sells)
- General Electric (GE) (19 buys, 26 sells)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) (19 buys, 26 sells)
- LKQ Corp. (LKQ) (30 buys, 12 sells)
- Starbucks (SBUX) (33 buys, 9 sells)
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) (35 buys, 7 sells)
(Stocks are mentioned only for educational purposes. No investment recommendations are intended.)